Honors, achievements, and special recognition:
- WBCA All-America Honorable Mention
- Associated Press All-America Honorable Mention
- All-Big 12 Second Team
- Kansas and Big 12 Conference single-season record with 250 assists
- Nation-leading 7.4 apg on the year
- Allen Fieldhouse record for both men and women with 16 assists versus Texas (Feb. 8, 2012);
- Capital One Player of the Game versus Delaware (March 20, 2012);
- Academic All-Big 12 First Team
How I became interested in my field of study/research/discipline:
It was something new and interesting. Working with kids and exploring something new.
An honor, achievement or accomplishment that is most meaningful to me and why:
Overcoming 2 ACL injuries made me stronger as a player and a person. It made me realize that I could overcome a lot even through it was tough. This was the most meaningful accomplishment because it taught me so much.
Someone who has been a role model for me and why:
My brother, Zachary Goodrich, who has never given up when things got hard or someone told him he could not do it. He would push even harder to prove them wrong.
Someone who has been influential or had a significant impact on my life:
My mother, Fayth Lewis, by the way she lives and always puts everybody before her. Making sure everyone is taken care of around her.
My favorite KU memory:
Going to the Sweet 16 and sharing that experience with my teammates.
An important life lesson I have learned:
To appreciate what all I have, because it can be taken from me.
If I had a sister just entering college, I would want her to know…
To manage her time wisely.
A favorite quote or saying that is meaningful to me and why:
“To go somewhere you’ve never been, You have to do something you’ve never done.”
This quote speaks for itself. It helps me push myself through the toughest obstacles to help me get to where I want to go.